The Junior Training Specialist will assist the Training Specialist in creating the product training curriculum and delivery of training via live or web-based as needed to ACUTA customers, partners and employees. This includes the authoring and maintenance of all training related courseware, user manuals including authoring and maintenance of client-facing end-user documentation for print or online access. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with cross-disciplinary teams including account managers, information systems, end users, department managers, and senior team members.
Location: Bensalem, PA United States
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ability to analyze and synthesize the product’s technical content and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to maximize training efficiency and help develop each training course.
- Contribute to the development of the product training materials including: Training Agendas, Training Manuals, Student Lab exercises, Instructor Workflows and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Assist in the delivery of synchronous training classes to client audiences onsite or via a virtual web-based training environment.
- Work with clients to schedule and coordinate training classes.
- Administer training assessments, training certificates, user evaluations and archive all training records.
- Create, update, and maintain client training documentation including user manuals and quick reference guides, translating system functionality into user-friendly training materials for end users.
- Maintain technical knowledge of all ACUTA software solutions, including staying up-to-date on feature updates and system enhancements.
- Attend project meetings.
- Act as a liaison between client services and clients from time to time.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Work with team members and other departments professionally to achieve company and department goals.
The Junior Training Specialist must possess well-honed presentation and communication skills, delivering training in person and via the web. Life Sciences experience is a plus, as well as a background training on enterprise software.
- Bachelor’s degree, or training/instructional design certification with 1-3 years of equivalent work experience in software training and documentation.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of overall curriculum design and software training experience.
- Basic knowledge of effective andrological theories and instructional design methodologies for learning are not required but preferred.
- Basic knowledge of active training programs and blended learning theory is not required but preferred.
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry and in particular the drug development lifecycle process and the publishing of electronic regulatory submissions.
- Competency with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) and basic knowledge of how to navigate in SharePoint.
- Strong communication skills are required, and prior experience with classroom training and presentation skills are a plus.
- Ability to instruct individuals and groups for several hours.
- Ability to travel 15-25%.
- Self-directed individual, with a willingness to contribute to continuous improvement of training methods/materials.
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- A high degree of attention to detail is required, and strong technical writing and grammatical skills are preferred.
- Previous experience with eLearning authoring is a plus.
- Synchronous classroom instruction experiences preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Customer Service.
- Active listening and attention to detail
- Critical Thinking
- Life Sciences experience is a plus